This EndoLife creator, Jessica Duffin, joins us once again this autumn to bring us another comforting seasonal treat. This time, it's her new Caffeine-free Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte to help us celebrate World Vegan Day. Made with chicory root, real pumpkin puree and entirely sugar-free, this recipe allows us to get our cosy fall hit without sugar and caffeine crashes.
- 3/4 cup (250ml cup) oat or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup (250ml cup) water
- 2 tablespoons organic or homemade pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicory
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of clove
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Troo syrup or 1/2 teaspoon stevia granules
In a milk pan or small saucepan, whisk all the ingredients until combined and heat for 5 minutes over a high medium stove, whisking gently and frequently to prevent the pumpkin from sticking to the bottom.
Transfer to your favourite mug and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon or spoonful of whipped coconut or cashew cream if desired!