- Let’s commit to quality - so things can last longer
- Timeless design - so they won’t age after just one season
- Versatility and Minimalism - so you get one favourite item instead of five that are meh and get back your living space
- Sustainability - because there’s no other way, we just need to improve the ways we produce
- Ethical, fair trade, Careful, production at its natural pace
At STARSEEDS we truly care about the whole process of garment making: from planting a seed, to cutting the final thread. We carefully select and track our supply chain- because we are aware that our choices become votes for more ethical and fair production. Everyone is equally important to us: from the client to those behind the machine or a person handpicking organic cotton. Therefore, we believe it is fair and important to keep our business transparent. Feel free to ask us anything you’ d like to know about product and the process.
Being eco-friendly for us doesn’t stop at buying natural certified fabrics. Everything we produce, including our packaging is smartly designed and kind to The Planet. Our clothing tags- consist of seeds that you can plant- a little reminder that being eco-warriors can be fun and easy!
We believe every single choice we make- contributes to some positive impact on our environment- so why not to start making a vote for a greener fashion? We have selected a good range of possibly the softest sustainable fabrics available for activewear and loungewear. All our fabrics are OEKO-tex certificatied and we provide a range of natural and upcycled eco-friendly choices. In our core collection you will find GOTS certified organic cotton, wild bamboo, but also Blue Sign Recycled Coffee waste and ECONYL Technical upcycled Nylon.