Freedom Bamboo Bra Top
Women size guide
Men Size guide
We ship worldwide FREEWe recently moved our warehouse to Poland - thats where majority of our ethical production is. We are now able to offer free worldwide shipping (with tracking). We use Polish Post to deliver your orders.
Shipping times:UK: 3-5 days
Poland: 1-2 days
Rest of Europe: 3-5 days
Rest of the World: 7-14 days
Returns:UK returns are on us.
If you leave outside of the UK, you will be responsible for shipping the items back to us if you want to return or exchange it.
Please process the return here.
Taxes and import duties
A 20% UK VAT tax will be applied to orders to any of the EU Member States.
for Non EU shipping addresses you will be liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes.
This bamboo bra holds shape giving gentle support when you need comfort most. The new mums and mums to be have tested it out – claiming they wouldn't want to take it off.
- suitable for pilates, yoga, pregnancy, breastfeeding and sleeping
- wireless design for optimum comfort and soft feel
- clever cotton tunnel, engineered for subtle lift
- cross back, technical feature provides additional support
- this featherligh stretchy bra is perfect for any A-D cups
- adjustable back closure for different body shapes
- bamboo naturally grows up to 1m a day – without the use of artificial fertilisers or watering; a sustainable and vegan alternative for silk jersey
- designed in London, ethically produced in Poland
- 95% Bamboo + 5% lycra (green), 94% organic cotton, 6% lycra (black)
- model (5'9″/180cm) is wearing size XS/S